A HAPPY PAIR FOR 8 YEARS ALREADY
In 2008 we launched the “Paris du Mardi”. The idea was to get people to convene in parisian bars or restaurants every tuesday but to keep the location secret until the very last minute.
In 2010 we opened our own cocktails and tapas bar at 3, rue Oberkampf in Paris: Mojita&Bob was born.
In 2014 we launched our pop-up catering/restaurant service: Mojita&Bob comes to your place.
In 2016 we opened our Brussels branch: Mojita&Bob goes nomadic.
Our business model is evolving but its core identity remains unchanged:
• Our cooking is fresh and simple, enriched by cooking traditions from all over the world
• Smaller portions for enhanced pleasure
• True bartenders who have good mastery of both shaker and words
• A strong dedication to discovering new products to surprise you
• Always ready to adapt ourselves to your wishes
• We believe in a job well done with unaffected simplicity
• Our teams share our ethic of catering.
4 rue du point de vue
92 310 sèvres
Av. de la chasse 135
1040 etterbeek – Bruxelles